Thursday 10 January 2013

The Male Gaze

What are peoples thoughts on the male gaze?

I'm going to be doing a photography project based on the public's opinion of the male gaze and how women are portrayed in today's society. I know that a lot of girls feel pressured to be attractive and thin to feel comfortable or to fit in, in today's society.  I've noticed a lot of negative attention in the media on how women are portrayed. Especially in adverts, especially in beer, football and car adverts, women are portrayed negatively and are seen just as objects. It is really important that I get some kind of feedback, the more feedback I get, the more work I can create for an upcoming exhibition. Please e-mail me, Emmalouiselavender@hotmail.co.uk

I need as much feedback as possible.  Even if it's negetive.

Many thanks

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment